This best-friend-turned-married-couple duo gave us a pleasant surprise when they announced their wedding on the 10th of May this year. Not only were they both looking gorgeous in baby pink on their wedding, but they have been setting major style goals ever since. Take a look at our favourite stylish photograph picks!
1. The trend of being effortlessly stylish started at their wedding itself with them coordinating their looks with tones of blush pink -which was all about minimalism!
2. Her black with shades of red, his black with an ingenuous silhouette makes them for a couple that knows how to be monochromatic yet full of vibrancy!
3. The look is understated yet celebratory, with embroidery in abundance however with the use of muted and dark tones both of them look regal without being OTT!
4. Even their hair-game is perfect! Coiffed for him, tousled for her; the clothes are just complementary to the inherent oomph of these two that makes even a white shirt -black skirt combo and a black bandhgala look no less than jaw-dropping wow!
5. Dressed to the nines with jewel tones and slick cuts; they are definitely winners when it comes to casual and cocktail style!