Not every girl is a shoeaholic but we still recommend that every woman keep these five pairs in her wardrobe!
1. Nude Heels – Whether you pair it with jeans, a dress of any color, it will basically go with any outfit that you wear – this is the pump you want to make sure you have in your closet. You could choose a round toe or peep-toe, either way; it’s a treasure to be had!
2. Thong Sandals – Perfect for summers, this goes well with ankle-length jeans, a skirt or even a dress. These are also very comfortable, so if you’re not fond of wearing heels – this could be your go-to!
3. White Sneakers – These have become quite a trend recently and no doubt they are super versatile and can be worn with dresses, jeans, leggings, jumpsuits and look equally cool and stylish with each of them.
4. Black heels – These are a classic and you can obviously never go wrong with these. You could either keep a pair of pointed toes or peep toes. Pointed toes tend to elongate your leg and work ideally with cropped pants so if you are shorter in height go for pointed ones.
5. Black Ballerinas – Black flats are a closet staple for just about any woman. They are not just comfortable but also extremely versatile. You can wear them to office, brunches, movies as well as romantic dates!