Constant rains, humid weather and dampness everywhere; monsoon comes with its own set of negatives that can hamper your regimes. Hair, makeup, dressing, everything needs a little extra care in this season. These monsoon style tips are just a few easy habits to be adapted and you’ll sail through monsoon in the most comfortable way. Check them out!
1. Keep Your Feet Covered. Invest In A Pair Of Gum Boots & Avoid Canvas Shoes Or Suede Boots.
2. Perfumes Don’t Last Long In The Humid Monsoon Season. So Mix Them With Vaseline.
3. Clove, Camphor, Silica Gel Packets, Neem Leaves Keep Wardrobe Issues Away
4. Avoid Metallic Jewellery. Go For Plastic Accessories Instead
5. Get Glossy Hair By Conditioning Them With Mayonnaise
6. Say No To Dark Eye Make-Up. Go For Bold Lips Instead.
7. If Your Shoes Get Wet, Make Sure You Dry Them To Avoid Infections
8. Unruly Brows? Hairspray On Brush To The Rescue
9. Avoid Denims. The Best Fabric For Monsoon Are Polyester And Lycra