One of the toughest calls a woman has to make, what is worth the purchase? Find out what I am investing in this year…
1) A Long Cashmere Coat
I love a long cashmere coat that’s well cut and slightly over sized! It’s a winter essential-especially if you live in North India and have late night or early morning flights to take-it keeps you warm and makes you scream – BRING ON THE COLD!
2) A Pair of Balenciaga Pantyhose
A useful item in your wardrobe, the attached spandex skinny pants promise to keep you warm.
3) A Wig
So that you don’t have to blow dry your hair and just with a clip you can look like Kylie Jenner.
4) A Pair of Limited Edition Sneakers
5) Flared Bottom Jeans or a pair of bell bottoms
6) Get a gym membership
Because hey whatever size you may be –its about looking toned!
7) A visit to dermatologist
because while genes and your health determine your skin and hair quality-you can try to make it look its best version by getting a dermatologist on board
8) An anti aging cream
9) The right crew, the right wardrobe designed by Manish Arora for a trip to Burning Man – a temporary city and a global cultural movement based on some principals!
10) A collection of lehengas
So I recently attended a few weddings where apart from the bride and her BFF’s all the women in their 40s & 50’s & 60’s were also wearing lehengas. So it is clear that the new wedding wardrobe for a guest is a lehenga!
11) Some amazing luggage that follows you. Yes, I am talking about the Travelmate – A self moving suitcase and robot companion!
12) A replica of Beyonce’s performance wardrobe
Made to measure to me… All her looks. Where will I wear them? Well, we need another list for that.