Tarun Tahiliani’s collection marked the end of India Couture Week 2019. Here is a list of what we loved!
1. Floral ensembles that is a welcome addition to any wardrobe
2. One shoulder top with and ink blue lehenga with the quintessential Tarun Tahiliani drapes
3. The whites with perfect formatted chikankari work from Lucknow
4. The beautifully aligned Swarovski added the requisite glamour to most pre-draped saris which are a must have for anyone – bride or not!
5. The blouses were a work of art and so were the gold saris embellished with Mukaish embroidery