Pankaj and Nidhi’s Debut collection is inspired by the art form called Mosaiq that flourished in the 6th-15th century AD Byzantine empire. Here are some of our picks!
View this post on Instagram
A new contemporary version of couture from the designers, @pankajandnidhi at their debut presentation at FDCI India Couture Week 2019. Catch their collection, accessorized with gorgeous jewellery by @houseofaynat at FDCI #IndiaCoutureWeek @hindustantimes @dlfemporio #ICW19 #fdci #hindustantimes #dlfemporio #PankajAndNidhi
1. A mosaic top that can we worn with a skirt, jeans or dhoti. The three dimensional hand cut appliqué create the desired effect.
2. We see a combination of thread and inlay work with metallic fabric biscuits rendered on gold gowns – the effect is marvellous!
3. The faux gold leather on the clothes looks splendid and regal!
4. The asymmetrical, gold skirts are very useful and take you through a wedding or a day out with the girls
5. The one shoulder pink top adds an edge of femininity to the silhouette- case in point the outfit work by Aditi Rao Hydari