DWP Congress welcomed over 450 luxury wedding experts and influencers from 70 countries to the island of Bali for the 8th Destination Wedding Planners (DWP) Congress 2022. The biggest B2B platform of the destination wedding industry was held from September 27-29 in collaboration with The Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy of the Republic of Indonesia. Mr. Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno, Minister, Tourism and Creative Economy gave the opening remarks and highlighted the potential Indonesia has to attract couples for their dream wedding.
Beyond stunning beaches and magical temples, Bali has virtually every kind of natural beauty. Glorious mountains areas with lush greenery, scenic lakes, gorgeous waterfalls, iconic rice fields, flower gardens, gushing sacred rivers and secret canyons all make up the island’s landscape for couples to get married.
“We are thrilled to host the world’s most prestigious wedding conference. And I hope that this collaboration will not only last for the next few days but will become a sustainable partnership,” said the Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy.
The USP of the event lies in the meeting and networking opportunities that are being provided which bridges the gap between the local and the international destination & luxury wedding market. The event offered 30 hours of networking opportunities and more than 5,000 scheduled meetings.
The 3-day event was filled with enriching discussions and stimulating panel sessions focusing on turning the $500-billion-dollar industry to newer heights. The global line-up of speakers from different parts of the world like USA, India, Australia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, UK, Argentina, Nigeria, China and more covered a 360-degree approach in the realm of luxury weddings – from the latest trends in destination wedding to global hotspots in 2022-23 for couples.
The 13 different Regional & International Boardroom sessions led by the industry speakers further help deep dive to understand this niche segment of luxury and destination weddings.
The evenings gave attendees an opportunity to connect with each other in an informal way. On the Gala night, they got a taste of Balinese culture where breathtaking entertainment took place leaving the attendees in awe.
The 9th edition of this luxury closed-door event is happening in Qatar with the support of Qatar Tourism Authority from 14-16th March 2023 on the theme of ‘Opulent Extravaganza.’
To register your interest, please email email@example.com
The phenomenal Partners who made this event possible are:
- Official Host Partner: Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, Republic of Indonesia
- Official Photography & Videography Partner: PTaufiq Photography
- Official Gala Night Partner: Innaz Communique
- Official Gala Night Engagement Partner: ONEmpire
- Gala Night Catering Partner: Queen’s Tandoor Bali
- Gala Night Décor Partner: Steve Décor
- Gala Night Styling Partner: Tea Rose Wedding
- Official Conference Decor Partner: Trinity Artwork
- Opening Cocktail Venue Partner: Bali Beach Glamping
- Opening Cocktail Event Partner: Bali Wedding Associations
- Opening Cocktail Décor Partner: Frans Décor
- Opening Cocktail Furniture Partner: Bali Event Hire
- Official Entertainment Partner: Orange Production
- Official Conference Event Partner: La Reine Event Designers
- Official Accessories Partner: Monliesmade · Supporting Partner: Labs Poxy, Luxe Living Bali, Lydia Rose Music
- Official Cake Partner: Le Novelle Cake · Closing Cocktail Partner: Saba Estate · Closing Cocktail Event Partner: Vowever Wedding · Closing Cocktail Décor Partner: Citta Wedding · Official Stationery Partner: House of Paperterie · Official Media Partners: Lebanese Weddings, GOODTiMES, Wedded Wonderland, MunaLuchi Bride, 5-Star Wedding Directory, Bling Weddings, Brides of Sri Lanka, Arabia Weddings